Tuesday, December 13, 2011

To begin the End

I search through the shadows lost,
As my eyes dart through the harsh light,
I work for my living, but my soul pays the cost,
As I calculate and set my sight.

I retreat into moonlight, darkness covers me,
Discipline flushes my mind of emotion,
My muscles burn as cold wind washes over me,
My ears filter and block the commotion.

I get the goal, I set the means, I set the pay,
Tensed and tired, my head begins to lighten,
I see the target, I see the chance, I can get away,
Steady as a rock, my finger starts to tighten,

The target falls with my bullet to his heart,
The world will be shocked into drastic change,
Not science, not politics, this is my Art,
I quickly and silently get out of range.

Long live the King!

Aviv Nair
23/7/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment