Saturday, February 14, 2009

Till the end..

It’s funny that you should mention a generation gap,
‘cos there still hasn’t been a hole I haven’t managed to cap!

Your problems and fears I may not understand,
Yet I stretch into the dark to lend you a helping hand!

When you get up from the sleepless bed that you lie on,
I’m there to give you a firm shoulder that you can cry on!

Your face may show a thousand unspeakable lies,
But I can see through to the truth in your eyes!

Your eyes cry out of the seemingly helpless pain,
While your face heroically puts a mask to stay sane!

But no matter how well you act, or try to show,
I will always be the one to immediately know!

And at the end of the day, there’s just one thing I can say,
I’ll be there for you, in every single possible way!

No matter where you go, or what you do,
I’ll always be there for you!

‘Cos that’s what friends are for!

-Aviv Nair
11/8/2008

No comments:

Post a Comment