Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day!

I want to tell you something you probably already knew,
For chances like this, are very, very few,
So I grabbed it to say thank you!

For when I was drowning, you threw me a rope,
When I was in despair, you gave me hope,
When I was shattered, you helped me cope.

In my world, dark days had descended,
And the lords of fear had ascended,
As my days had nearly ended.

But you gave me strength and might,
You gave me the will to fight,
And turned me from victim to knight!

You caught me and broke my endless fall,
And brightened my life with every call,
I know I’ll never forget it all!

You gave me light with every smile,
And although my actions were infantile,
You tolerated me for quite a while!

Simply knowing you was absolute bliss,
And your role in my life, I cannot dismiss,
The small things we shared, I badly miss!

Every day and every night,
You made my life bright,
And showed me the light.

This chance I have to take,
To tell you that I’m not fake,
Consider that, at least for my sake!

Because you make me happy in every way,
I feel honoured and blessed when I say,
I love you! Happy Valentine’s Day!

-Aviv Nair
14/2/2008

No comments:

Post a Comment